Dubai FinTech Summit 2023 is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused event that deep dives into the latest challenges and technology trends in Dubai’s financial services sector.
Organised by the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), the event will see some of the world’s most influential leaders in FinTech delivering keynotes, sharing their perspectives on industry challenges, and identifying opportunities to maximise the impact of FinTech on people, businesses, and economies.
Dubai FinTech Summit marks the first time the UAE and Dubai will host a global FinTech event of this scale and size.
The event builds on the success of DIFC FinTech Week hosted in June 2022, which saw more than 1500 FinTech innovators, investment firms, banks, policymakers, and service providers in the region, discuss drivers of growth in financial services.
Taking place on 8 – 9 May 2023, at the Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai, the global event is hosting 5000+ experts, thought leaders, policymakers, and decision-makers in Dubai to discuss how they can shape a new wave of innovation, enterprise, and growth for the international financial industry.
Some of the speakers include:
- H.E. Essa Kazim, Governor of DIFC, UAE
- H.E. Abdulla Bin Touq Al Marri, Cabinet Member & UAE Minister of Economy, UAE
- Bill Winters, CEO, Standard Chartered
- Jenny Johnson, President & CEO, Franklin Templeton
- Brian Armstrong, Co-Founder & CEO, Coinbase
- Brad Garlinghouse, CEO, Ripple
- Piyush Gupta, Group Chief Executive Officer, DBS Bank
- H.E. Rasheed Al Mohammed Al Maraj, Governor, Central Bank of Bahrain
- Michael Shaulov, Co-Founder & CEO, Fireblocks
The Dubai FinTech Summit 2023 will set a global benchmark for the way enterprises and governments approach financial innovation. It will bring world-renowned thinkers, policy makers, and decision makers to share and contribute to the development of tools, regulations, and frameworks that are essential to shape the future of FinTech and Finance.
The summit consolidates Dubai as a rising FinTech hub, encouraging startup innovation and investment under its visionary leadership.