Mortgage property rules in UAE

About mortgaged properties we can say that all of them in the emirate should be registered with the Land Department of Dubai. As you are paying the share of mortgage loan that has to be paid by your partner – who has left the UAE – you may file a claim and demand your partner to pay his share.

Read More